I PURCHASED A HONDA AMAZE CAR ON 07 AUG 2016 THROUGH CSD FROM PEARL HONDA SECTOR-37 GURGAON, HARYANA.I MADE ALL THE PAYMENT TO THE DEALER AS PER QUOTATION GIVEN.

AS PER DEALER I HAD TO MAKE PAYMENT OF EX-SHOWROOM PRICE AND CSD HANDLING CHARGES TO CSD DEPOT. BUT DEALER IS AGAIN PRESSURISING ME TO PAY CSD HANDLING CHARSES. WHEN I OBJECTED THEN SALES STAFF MR. PARAMVEER SAID RUDELY "AMOUNT JAMA KARAO NAHI TO REGISTRATION KE LIYE FILE PROCESS NAHI HOGA".IN PURCHASE ORDER CSD DEPOT CLEARLY MADE A NOTE THAT NO ADDITIONAL AMOUNT TO BE PAID TO DEALER EXCEPT INSURANCE AND TEMPORARY REGISTRATION WHICH I HAVE ALREADY PAID.

THIS DEALER IS EITHER UNAWARE OF CSD GUIDELINES OR TRYING TO CHEAT THE CUSTOMER I AM UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHERE CUSTOMER IS BEING TREATED LIKE GOD NOW A DAYS HERE THIS PERSON IS TREATING CUSTOMER LIKE BEGGAR. IN FUTURE IT IS SURE I AM NOT GOING TO RECOMMEND HONDA BRAND TO MY FRIENDS AND RELATIVES.

THIS MATTER IS TO TAKEN SERIOUSLY BECAUSE THIS IS AGAINST HONDA CODE OF ETHICS.I FEEL HUMILIATED.

THANKS AND REGARDS

MUNNA PRASAD

munna1972 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Pearl Honda and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pearl Honda to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most very very unsatisfactory. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pearl Honda and pearl honda customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pearl Honda?

Comments